Sunday, September 2, 2007

Kanye West - Graduation


Kanye West is back with "Graduation" third studio album release from Island Def
Jam& RocA-Fella,I like all the albums by Kanye "Late Registration" released in 2005,
is one of my favorites albums, & feel this one is not the same, but is def a grea work,
I love "Flashing Lights" , "I Wonder","The Glory" the second single "Good Life" Feat.
T-Pain is def a hot track for the radios, one more hit for Kanye this album is one of
the best albums I hear this year, so please buy ur copy September 11.


TrackList:
1. Good Morning
2. Champion
3. Stronger
4. I Wonder
5. Good Life feat. T-Pain
6. Can't Tell Me Nothing
7. Barry Bonds feat. Lil Wayne
8. Drunk & Hot Girls feat. Mos Def
9. Flashing Lights feat. Dwele
10. Everything I Am feat. scratches by DJ Premier
11. The Glory
12. Homecoming
13. Big Brother


Link:
http://xirror.com/spread/35614691/Kanye_West-Graduation-2007-OSC.rar.html

Comment Or Say TNX / Dead Links = No More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home