Thursday, September 13, 2007

(NEW VIDEO) Fall Out Boy - I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)

I am really impressed about this new Fall Out Boy video. Thisnis the video for their new single "I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You)" which takes place in Uganda, Africa. It's a moving story about this couple Lacare and Okello. They're in love, and one day Okello is kidnapped and forced to become a soldier, but Love is stronger so Okello doesn't give up and find a way to escape and reunite with his true love Lacare. What I found incredible about this video, is that Fall Out Boy is taking a serious subject in one of their videos. Love the video, we need to be aware of what's happening in our own world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home