Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kylie Minogue - X [Retail] + Bonus Tracks


I know I'm a little late with this, but it's better then not posting it at all. Dance-Pop Diva Kylie Minogue is back to bring us her tenth studio album. Her current single "2 Hearts" has been said to be doing pretty well overseas and will hopefully do the same once she comes to the US. As for the new album I have to say I'm absolutely loving it. It's filled with those great upbeat dance tracks that we've always loved from Kylie, and it just all came together well. I feel the stronger songs have to be her best work yet, and I'm so happy to have her back. If your a Kylie fan that you will have no problems enjoying this album, and I've also included Bonus Tracks. So check it out and BUY YOUR COPY NOVEMBER 26TH!! (UK & Canada)

1. 2 Hearts
2. Like A Drug
3. In My Arms
4. Speakerphone
5. Sensitized
6. Heart Beat Rock
7. The One
8. No More Rain
9. All I See
10. Stars
11. Wow
12. Nu-di-ty
13. Cosmic

Kylie "X" - Bonus Tracks:
- Magnetic Electric
- King Or Queen
- Rippin Up The Disco
- White Diamond
- I Don't Know What It Is

X - Retail
X- Bonus Tracks
http://www.mediafire.com/?bhrw9nb7bvt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home