Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ashlee Reveals New Album Title!


In a recent interview with MTV News pop singer Ashlee Simpson revealed the title of her upcoming studio album, the third one of her career:

"I had been thinking about it, but then I guess today I just decided that I'm gonna call my album Bittersweet World," she said. "It's the title of one of the songs on my record. I was contemplating Color Outside the Lines for a while, but Bittersweet World is the one I feel. ... It's kind of how I feel about the world right now." SOURCE

"Bittersweet World", an influenced by '80s music album is tentatively scheduled to hit stores in March 2008 with its lead single being "Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya)".

[Make sure to make a little review/comment on post comments]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home