Monday, April 7, 2008

Site News And Updates

New to the site is the CBox some rules:
1. NO SPAM AT ALL, I will delete it and ban your ip adress.
2. No complaints about what I post, I WONT POST ANY JAY-Z STUFF OR HIGH METAL RAP SCREAMO MUSIC.

Okay Now Seriously

I made this blog to highlight the music that I enjoy, and therefore I post what I want to share with others. I'm getting more popular, and I'm thankful for that; There are millions of other blogs out there that have the songs that you ungrateful readers desperately want.

Because I am getting more popular, I'm also showing up more on Blogger's radar. In the past two weeks I have received three complaint e-mails about Panic At The Disco's single "Nine In The Afternoon" and Beyonce's new single "Beautiful Nightmare".

Also I'm just one person running this blog, and I'm looking for help. let me know in the chat box with your e-mail adress and an example of your work and I will let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home